SMAK Black Extract + FREE Silicone Brush Applicator
R 175.00 was R 250.00
This product is currently sold out.
SMAK Black Extract Charcoal Blackhead Peel-Off Mask - PLUS get a FREE Silicone Brush Applicator.
SMAK BLACK EXTRACT is an activated charcoal peel off mask. Specifically designed to remove blackheads and other impurities from your skin.
A revolutionary peel off face mask that is taking the cosmetics industry by storm and is now available in SA!
No! It is not the same as the charcoal you use for your weekend braai!
Activated charcoal is the medicinal charcoal used to treat poisoning, nausea, intestinal issues and bile in humans. It works wonders when applied onto the skin, magnetising all the dirt in your pores and pulling it out from the roots.
Do not use metal when applying this face mask as the charcoal pulls out the toxins in metal as well.
Use the SMAK Black Extract Charcoal Blackhead peel-off mask to remove all facial impurities as follows:
- We recommend using twice or 3 times in the first week.
- Thereafter use once or twice per week.
- Cleanse your face with your usual cleanser.
- For the best results slightly steam your face before use to open your pores.
- For Steaming: You can microwave a face cloth for 15 to 30 seconds and hold it over your face up to 10 minutes OR Place boiling water in a bowl and hold your head above the water with a towel draped over your head, to keep the steam around your face for about 5 - 10 minutes.
- Pat your skin dry, do not rub it dry.
- The SMAK Black Extract Charcoal peel-off mask is a black cream, due to the charcoal content.
- Apply a medium layer of SMAK Black Extract to your facial area, make sure there are no transparent areas, it must be an even covering of SMAK Black Extract.
- Leave the edges a bit thicker to be able to peel it off more easily.
- Allow the SMAK Black Extract to dry completely for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once dried peel off the SMAK Black Extract peeling out blackheads and skin impurities. Discard the dried used mask.
- You may experience some discomfort while pulling off the mask and it may pull out some soft facial hairs in the process.
- Tone your skin to close your pores again.
- Apply your usual serums and /or moisturisers.
- Do not re-use the SMAK Black Extract mask that you have pulled off your face.
- SMAK Black Extract may be used on other body parts such as arms, legs, thighs, back etc.
SMAK Black Extract may not be a permanent solution to an acne infection and skin problem, it may alleviate current acne and its visibility, but it will not remove the cause of the inherent skin infection. A dermatologist must be consulted for mild to severe acne infections.
There have been no reported negative effects of SMAK Black Extract on pregnant women. If you are unsure, please first consult your medical practitioner before using SMAK Black Extract. We advise that you start off by putting in on the T-section of the face the first application since it might hurt the softer areas such as cheeks when pulling it off.
If you are having an allergic reaction or sensitivity to SMAK Black Extract wash it off immediately and discontinue use.
To date there are no recorded allergies, skin irritations or negative effects reported or recorded by users of SMAK Black Extract.